WEBLOAD is an enterprise-scale load testing solution capable of generating reliable, real life load scenarios, even for the most complex systems, with smart analytics providing performance insights.
WEBLOAD is based on a flexible platform with built in support for hundreds of technologies and integration with many tools from CI/CD pipelines to monitoring.
- WEBLOAD is offered on the Cloud (SAAS) or as an On-Prem deployment
- Flexible test scenario creation
- Supports every major web technology and easily extendible
- Automatic bottleneck detection
- Easy-to-reach customer support
Build powerful website load tests
WebLOAD automatically records your actions, offering support for a range of web technologies, such as HTTP/HTTPS (SSL,TLS), WebSocket, PUSH, AJAX, SOAP, HTML5, WebDAV and others.
Generate massive load
Load your system with thousands of concurrent virtual users – using on premises machines or Amazon Web Services. WebLOAD manages the entire scenario and collects metrics from all machines.
You can define specific performance goals for your website, such as a 2 second response time for a transaction. WebLOAD runs the scenario around your goal, gradually increasing the user load till your goal is met.
Understand how your website behaves under load
More than 80 configurable reports let you analyze, drill down and fully understand how your web server, databases and other components behave under load. Evaluate response times, understand data throughput and identify network vs. server-side issues.
Web Protocols & Technologies
- RESTful Web Services
- WebDAV (Web distributed authoring and versioning)
- Java serialization over HTTP
- Push technologies (streaming, polling, long polling, async requests, reverse ajax, commet, server sent events)
- Adobe Air
- Angular JS
- Single Page Application
Network and IoT Protocols
- IBM MQ
- MQTT, AMQP
- JDBC JDBC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic authentication Basic authentication
- NTLM NTLM
- Radius Radius
- Windows – Performance Monitor Windows – Performance Monitor
- RSTATD RSTATD
Monitored Application Servers
- JBoss (RedHat)
- IBM WebSphere
- Oracle WebLogic
- .Net Framework
- Microsoft Active Server Pages
- Microsoft ASP.NET
- Adobe LiveCycle ES
- Oracle GlassFish
- SAP NetWeaver
- Adobe ColdFusion
- Windows Phone
Content Management Systems