Live code profiling – Isolate performance issues in production and in development
- Can’t tell if a slow transaction is caused by the framework, third-party library, or maybe your code? Live code profiling will break down these components to identify exactly where the bottleneck is, reducing the amount of troubleshooting, and headaches.
- Have a performance issue due to a regression in a new release? Live code profiling enables you to identify the slow method that was introduced, speeding up the turnaround time and allowing the feature to get out faster. Run AppOptics in staging and catch the issue before it even hits production, to avoid this situation altogether.
- AppOptics, tracing, and profiling are combined, enabling you to find a slow service, and then a slow function that only occurred in the real world.
Exception tracking builds on top of the AppOptics automatic tracing capability.
- When troubleshooting a service, simply click on the exceptions tab at the top of the page
- Provide a summary of exceptions happening within a service context
- Quickly see the current volume of exceptions
- Track when the exceptions started
- View the stack trace and which endpoints in the application are throwing the exceptions
Monitor a broad set of languages and frameworks
Get started quickly with auto instrumentation and monitor the performance of your applications across many different programming languages.
- Monitor Java Virtual Machine (JVM) performance in real time for the most popular web servers, including: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Wildfly, Resin, Netty, and more
- Monitor .NET performance in real time, including .NET web and WCF applications
- Monitor PHP performance in real time, including these popular frameworks: Drupal, WordPress, Magento, CodeIgniter, Zend, and Kohana
- Monitor Python performance in real time, including these popular frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Tornado, and more
- Monitor Go performance in real time, including the Gin framework
- Monitor Ruby performance in real time, including Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Grape, Padrino, Passenger, Puma, Thin, Unicorn, and jRuby frameworks
- Monitor Node.js performance in real time, including Express, Hapi, Kraken, Mean.js, Restify, and Coke frameworks
- Get tracing and metrics typically in minutes with our fast onboarding process
- No manual instrumentation or configuration required
Enjoy unified dashboards, alerting, and management for application performance and infrastructure monitoring
AppOptics removes the wall between APM and infrastructure metrics, allowing combined dashboards and application performance alerting.
- Cross-reference APM, server, and infrastructure metrics side by side in the same dashboard
- Streamline troubleshooting efforts and dramatically decrease time to resolution
- Highly scalable, reliable, and secure application monitoring – SOC 2 Type 1 compliant
Pages: 1 2