Pingdom is a company based out of Sweden (now owned by SolarWinds) that offers a variety of different services, such as uptime monitoring, page speed monitoring, transaction monitoring, server monitoring, and visitor insights (RUM). Probably one of the things they are most well known for is their free website speed test tool.
It currently allows you to test the speed of any website from 7 different locations (5 continents) strategically placed around the globe:
- Asia – Japan – Tokyo
- Europe – Germany – Frankfurt
- Europe – United Kingdom – London
- North America – USA – Washington D.C.
- North America – USA – San Fransisco
- Pacific – Australia – Sydney
- South America – Brazil – São Paulo
In this demo, we have used our domain “performancestack.in” for showcasing the details provided by Pingdom. We have received 1.08 sec of Load Time for our domain
- Pingdom also provides different details by using different filters. Details like “Content size by content type”, “Content size by domain” etc. Different filters can be used in Water fall model to get more insight.
Legend, which Pingdom uses in waterfall analysis
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will
bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure
I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the
Thank you for such motivating words.