Performance testing tools address application and system design issues by testing reliability and scalability. Unlike bug testing tools, these tools establish a performance baseline and then attempt to discover bottlenecks by adding stress. Specific tests include load tests, soak or endurance tests, spike tests, and others.
Performance testing tools are designed to apply the below capabilities to targets such as servers, groups of servers, web applications, and network devices.
- Test scenario creation
- Load generation & virtual user simulation
- Test environment monitoring, validation
- Real-time test monitoring dashboard
- Automated test data collection
- Test result presentation, interpretation
- Correlation, parameterization
- Bottleneck identification
- IDE integration
- APM integration
- Predictive capability
- SLA baseline setting
- Software release risk reduction
Please select the tool from drop-down for detailed descriptions..