NeoLoad Web is the centralized Performance Testing Platform designed for Continuous Testing :
- Launch performance tests
- Select your load generation infrastructure
- Analyze test results in real time or for terminated tests
- Customize dashboards, based on custom graphs
- Share performance test results with Dev, QA, Ops
- Connect performance testing data: import and correlate third party data / export NeoLoad test data
Powerful Code-less Design
Faster design of the painful task of correlating dynamic parameters with:
- Pre-defined rules for the most common frameworks: .Net, JSF, Oracle E-Business, Siebel and more
- Automatic detection and handling of application-specific parameters
NeoLoad provides SOAP/Web Services support with options for REST and WSDL API testing. And NeoLoad enables you to easily import Swagger/OpenAPI file or URL to quickly get a NeoLoad performance test scenario that matches the API definitions.
NeoLoad aims to bridge the gap between Dev and QA by enabling DevOps teams to design and run performance tests as code (YAML) with their everyday development tool/IDE or CLI. Test as code and code-less testing let any user harness all the scalability and test results analysis power that are platform hallmarks.
Reuse Functional Tests for Performance
Convert existing functional test scripts to performance test scripts to accelerate performance test design and maintenance. NeoLoad converts Selenium, Worksoft Certify and Tricentis Tosca functional tests.
Automatic Script Update
Real Time Test Results
Analyze your test results live so you can react rapidly to an anomaly before the test is over. And leverage in-depth test reporting when the test is completed.
NeoLoad supports the monitoring of a broad range of infrastructure technologies including operating systems, application servers, web servers, databases, and network devices.
Collect performance metrics at the application components level to dive deeper into the performance load test analysis. Combining information obtained from performance testing (NeoLoad) with in-depth metrics from an application performance management tool helps accelerate the identification of root cause in highly complex applications.
SLA & Thresholds
Automatic pass/fail performance SLA validation enables you to validate every build.
DevOps and Automation
- NeoLoad integrates natively with the most popular CI tools. NeoLoad provides out-of-the-box CI plugins for Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo and XebiaLabs XL Release.
- Integrate NeoLoad load tests in Docker friendly Continuous Integration pipelines such as GitLab, AWS CodeBuild and Azure DevOps.
- NeoLoad APIs & command line for all CIs: the different REST APIs, command line arguments and Docker images allows you to integrate NeoLoad with any CI tool or automated process.
- Git native integration: improve collaboration and efficiency: performance testers use the same Version Control as other teams with the NeoLoad’s native Git integration.
- Non-regression performance testing and trends.
- Test earlier in the application lifecycle by testing at the API level.
- SOAP / REST Support.
- Assisted design with Swagger/Open API import & highly efficient extractors for fast test design and fewer errors in scripting.
- The API test cases can be created from NeoLoad GUI for the best efficiency or from a YAML descriptor to ease the collaboration and allow a simple text file edition.
- Test standalone APIs or APIs within end-to-end tests. Same platform, same skills
- Devs, QA, PO, Ops share a common view of API performance.
Performance Test as Code for Automation
- NeoLoad platform supports both graphical and code-based approaches to performance engineering: create, define settings and run performance tests as code using a YAML-based description format which is human readable, implementation agnostic, and domain specific to load testing. It’s great for developers, performance engineers, and business experts to collaborate on SLOs (Service Level Objectives), environment details such as service endpoint details, and load testing details such as ramp-up semantics.
- Overriding a NeoLoad Project: NeoLoad provides the unique capability to override a GUI-based Project with a YAML text file so that it’s easy to set any environment contextual settings in an automated process.
- 100% YAML-based projects: An alternative is to create a 100% YAML-based project to define your API test.
- NeoLoad supports Jenkins Pipeline as Code.